Giovanni Colorflage Conditioner is Late to the Game

Ever since I first saw Giovanni Colorflage pop up in stores—which seems like a lifetime ago, now—I wanted to try it. I love haircare products geared towards specific hair colors. But I couldn't try it, because only the shampoos were on the shelves.
A lot of time has passed and nothing's changed. Every store I go to that stocks Giovanni Colorflage only stocks the shampoos. I have never seen the conditioners in the flesh. There are no spots for the conditioners, no price tags; it's like only the shampoos exist.
This makes no sense to me. If I was going to only buy one half of the two-piece set, I'd buy the conditioner and keep using shikakai paste in place of shampoo. I'd never buy just the shampoo. The conditioner is the one that will deposit the awesome protective ingredients on my hair.
I really want to try Giovanni Colorflage Remarkably Red Shampoo and Conditioner, but not so much that I'm going to go through the hassle of ordering it online.
I considered using Giovanni Colorflage Remarkably Red Shampoo with John Frieda Radiant Red Conditioner, but I haven't been able to find John Frieda Radiant Red Shampoos and Conditioners in stores lately.
Unable to buy the products I really wanted to try, I bought mirra Daily Color Care Shampoo and Conditioner yesterday.
So, Giovanni lost my business because the Colorflage Daily Color Defense Conditioner isn't being stocked, and John Frieda lost my business because their Radiant Red Shampoos and Conditioners aren't being stocked. Meanwhile, Kroger mirra Daily Shampoos and Conditioners are on sale for $4.49 (originally $5.99) each and are actually in Kroger stores so that I can buy them.
Giovanni Colorflage Shampoos and Conditioners may be the best things since canned bread, but I'll never find out if the conditioners don't show up at Target.
Hmmm, I wonder how much business Giovanni and John Frieda have lost because some of their products are nowhere to be found...

2 comments:

  1. Just FYI...L'oreal has a good line of color-depositing shampoo and conditioners called ARTec. You can get them at Ulta and they have a pretty good selection of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have thought about trying them. I just haven't come across any reviews that really convince me they're worth the price =/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! *^_^*

"Say NO to Captcha"! I do! Help me spread the word and get Bloggers to turn off word verification! Click the link for details.

Instagram